This week we’ve decided to compile a list of some of our favourite books currently being read – and we’ve got a great choice of material to choose from.
From surreal Japanese fiction to inspiring biographies, we have collated a diverse selection, so please enjoy our Top 5.
1. Haruki Murakami – Kafka On The Shore
2. Hilary Mantel – Wolf Hall
3. Stephen E. Ambrose – Band of Brothers
4. Walter Isaacson – Steve Jobs
5. Ernest Hemingway – Death in the Afternoon
If music be the food of love, I’m not sure what reading is…but anyway, it certainly provides a refuse from the sweaty reality of tube-based commuting.